Before you think about hurting her, just ask yourself this.
– Of a Stoner with a Heart (via leonardo-drewvinci)
“She waited and waited; all it did was slowly break her”
– -r.c (via unraveledsensations)
Eight years and your going to just drop us. You just said a week ago that you loved me. This makes no sense.
“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
– things to remember, -n.m. (via zaynsbro)
my prediction for next week
“when two people love each other and can’t make it work, that’s the real tragedy.”
– Gone Girl (via catphotographs)
I feel like I’ve been dying this whole week. I know distance can be rough but if I believe in us please believe in us too. Don’t be scared, I know the future is uncertain but you can’t make a decision based on that uncertainty. You wanted to go on a break but I’m confused on what this break is going to give you? Are you tired of me? Because all I remember was you saying how much you loved me and how I made you laugh. I know that I was in a yucky mood but it was because I missed you so much.
#relationship #hurt #break
One day I will spread these wings and fly away.|
Take chances, many of them becuase honestly, no matter where you end up and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it."
home ask me archive VAMPIRE DIARIES me